Thursday, February 08, 2007

Treasuring Friendship

Although many people have come up with poetic expressions on how precious friends and friendships are, they have never been enough, because the experience of friendship is personal as well as shared. I kept on being reminded again and again that I would not have survived my hardships if I don't have my close friends. They have helped me a lot, just by being there for me. We chat about various things, from silly ones to serious concerns. Simply knowing that there are other people who care for me makes my steps lighter and my days brighter.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2007 at 11:15 PM, Blogger Emmie said...

My friens compell me to think on similar lines... Friends make ur hardships overcomable

 
At March 2, 2007 at 12:54 AM, Blogger Robert said...

Very true...friends are ones who sees our first tear, holds the second and makes sure that the third doesnt come...check out my blog for friendship issues :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home