Thursday, February 01, 2007

Busy February

This is the first day of February, but I already got so many big plans! First and foremost, I plan to clean the dust off this blog because I have abandoned it for so long... Yes, it is a big plan... he he because I have never been good in keeping my diary, so... oh well, maybe just give this a shot.

Today and a few days ago I kept meeting with various people... and I think I have set up my dissertation committee today. Yay!! That means I will defend my proposal at the end of this month... and be ABD soon. I'm crossing my fingers. I still have one more exam to pass... hopefully next week I will feel better after the exam.

I also finished editing my article for the Journal of Southeast Asian Architecture today... I'm excited; this will be my first publication. The article is about alun-alun Bandung and it is based on my MA thesis in the National University of Singapore.

OK... have to sleep now...

1 Comments:

At February 2, 2007 at 12:40 AM, Blogger Rani said...

wess selamat! akhirnya diupdate juga blog ini. sering2 diupdate ya jeng

 

Post a Comment

<< Home