Saturday, October 30, 2004

Halloween Love

Somewhere down the road
Our roads are gonna cross again
It doesn't really matter when

But somewhere down the road
I know that heart of yours will come to see
That you belong with me

(Somewhere Down The Road, by Barry Manilow)

This is a really great day. I got something that I have been waiting for a long, long time. It seems that he is serious this time. In my times of uncertainty, I have been given something that is going to help me decide about what I'm going to do. I thank God for crossing our roads together. This is certainly that "somewhere" down the road. Our roads have crossed again and now our roads have the same direction. I loved him before and I love him now; and I will keep on loving him in the future!

Happy Halloween, everybody!

1 Comments:

At December 25, 2004 at 6:51 AM, Blogger Merlyna said...

selamat ya, ritz.
semoga hubungan kalian aman sentosa....hahahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home